Situated under the White Horse in Wiltshire, Southcott is a small, family run vineyard on the outskirts of the charming village of Pewsey, making sparkling wine.
- Classic Champagne grapes
- Pinot noir
- Pinot meunier
A Family affair
The vineyard is run by the Ingram Hill family.
The vineyard was established in 2005.
Become a stockist
Come to our vineyard, sample our award winning wine. By appointment only. Contact us now!
2023 awards ….Read more here
- Award-Winning Gold Medal – WineGB 2023 – national competition
- Award-Winning Silver Medal – Wessex WineGB 2022 – regional competition
- Award-Winning Silver Medal – WineGB 2021 – national competition
- Award-Winning Silver Medal – Wessex WineGB 2021 – regional competition
- Winner of the Roger Marchbank cup for the best sparkling wine from a vineyard under 2021
Nov 2022 – Southcott Brut, Silver Medal, Wessex WineGB Awards 2022 –
Nov 2021 – Winner of Roger Marchbank Cup for the best sparkling wine from a vineyard under 2 hectares
Nov 2021 – Silver award @ Wessex WineGB Competition
July 2021 – Silver Medal at the WineGBAwards 2021, a national competition (@winegb ).
Southcott, Pewsey, Wiltshire
SN9 5JF – England, UK firstname.lastname@example.org