Let’s do it again! Last year social event was a success, and we are very excited to be taking part in this year’s Big English Wine Easter event!
Supporting those in the U.K. drinks and hospitality industry who have been most affected by the impact of the pandemic.All money raised will be split equally between The Drinks Trust and Hospitality Action.
This event is powered by Great British Wine
#BigEnglishWineEasterSATURDAY, 3 APRIL 2021 ONLINE, IN A NUTSHELL
- Encouraging consumers to buy a bottle of wine – or two!
- Southcott Vineyard will donate £2 for each bottles sold from the 29th March to the 06th April 2021.
- Raise a glass in celebratory support
- Share on social media between 7pm and 8pm on Saturday, 3rd April
- Support your local Vineyard
English wine-themed raffle:Great British Wine are also organising an English wine-themed raffle as part of the fundraising initiative. Details of the prizes available can be found here
1. Order a bottle or a case of wine.
– Share on social media: open, taste and share your wine on the night however you like – pictures, videos, or dare to live stream your experience!
– Don’t forget to tag us on social media so we can thank you for your support:
on Instagram @Southcott_Vineyard
on Twitter @Southcottvine1
on Facebook @southcottvineyard
– Southcott Vineyard will donate a percentage of their sales from the Easter Weekend.
2. Anyone can enter the #BigEnglishWineEaster Raffle for a chance of winning one of a number of fantastic prizes donated by producers, restaurants and the trade at large.
We are counting on you, help us raise as much as possible!